Special Needs Planning

Unfortunately many people think that if they have a family member who is already incapacitated or receiving governmental support, that they are not able to leave that loved one monies at death. This is not true. Our office can help plan so that your loved one does not forego any governmental support they are receiving, while at the same time being able to receive a gift or bequest from a family member in their will or estate plan.